This free health education event will provide the information you need to outsmart psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis from the inside out.
Learn to reduce inflammation and lower risks of developing other serious health related conditions like heart disease, diabetes and depression at this event.
More Than Skin Deep experts can give you tips to:
- Reduce inflammation, pain and other symptoms
- Identify treatment options
- Take a holistic approach to care
You're not alone. Join in the discussion with others who are striving to live well with psoriasis and/or psoriatic arthritis and build a network of support.
Join us at one of the following FREE events in 2014:
Saturday, April 26, 2014
Check back for more information about events in these cities:
- Kansas City, Mo. - April 26, 2014
- Boston, Mass. - June 7, 2014
- Chicago, Ill. - June 21, 2014
- Portland, Ore. - June 21, 2014
- Washington, D.C. - June 21, 2014
- San Diego, Calif. - September 6, 2014
- Columbus, Ohio - September 27, 2014
- Atlanta, Ga. - TBD
- Dallas, Texas - TBD
- Salt Lake City, Utah - TBD
No event in your city?
We can't bring this live presentation to every community, however you can sign up for an upcoming webcast or view webcasts in our library on a variety of topics. Topics include treatment options, nutrition, stress management, complementary and alternative medicine, current research, and other aspects of psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis care.
View webcasts »
If you would like more information about an event, or need to cancel your reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.723.9166, ext. 362.
Made possible with support from
National Psoriasis Foundation gratefully acknowledges AbbVie, Inc., Janssen BioTech, Inc. and Novartis for their support. The National Psoriasis Foundation is solely responsible for all content and development.