Our free webcasts are designed to provide you with the most current news in psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis research and treatment from leaders in the dermatology and rheumatology fields. Join us for the live event, or view a recording of the event at a later time.
Free webcast: Dec. 4, 2014
Be Joint Smart: Help manage your pain and get moving
Get the tools to take control of your psoriatic arthritis. During this webcast, you'll learn how to:
- Manage symptoms and minimize joint damage
- Determine the best treatment options for you
- Reduce inflammation with low-impact exercise, stress management and diet
- Better understand the disease by asking a leading dermatologist and rheumatologist questions
Scalp psoriasis: The latest treatments
Scalp psoriasis can be itchy, embarassing and frustrating to treat. At least half of all people with psoriasis have it on their scalp. This webcast will arm you with the knowledge to tackle scalp psoriasis.
- Learn more about the latest treatments for scalp psoriasis, including oral and light therapies
- Get tips for coping with hair loss
- Hear about ways to ease scalp psoriasis itch
View previous webcasts
The views and opinions expressed in the webcasts are those of the speakers. The speakers' views and opinions are not endorsed by the National Psoriasis Foundation or its sponsors.