Psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis health event
Santa Ana, Calif.
Saturday, March 23, 2013
Embassy Suites Santa Ana
Orange County Airport North
1325 East Dyer Rd
Santa Ana, CA 92705 [ map ]
Dermatologist—Jennifer Soung, M.D.
Rheumatologist—Sheetal Desai, M.D.
Schedule and registration information
- 9:30 a.m.—Registration and continental breakfast
- 10:00 a.m. - Noon—The Other Side of Psoriasis: Psoriatic Arthritis presentations. Dermatologist Jennifer Soung, M.D. and rheumatologist Sheetal Desai, M.D. will provide a comprehensive overview of psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis, explain your risk factors if you have psoriasis and the importance of early diagnosis of psoriatic arthritis.
Psoriatic Arthritis: The Other Side of Psoriasis is a patient-oriented event that will provide the information you need:
- A comprehensive overview from a leading dermatologist and rheumatologist
- Your risk factors if you have psoriasis and the importance of early diagnosis of psoriatic arthritis
- Overview of treatment options for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis
- Tips for taking charge of your health care
- An update on the most promising drugs in development
- Opportunity to ask questions of the psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis experts
National Psoriasis Foundation gratefully acknowledges AbbVie, Inc., Amgen Pfizer and Janssen BioTech, Inc. for their support. Psoriasis Foundation is solely responsible for all content and development.
If you would like more information about an event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.723.9166, ext. 362.