Psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis health event
Saturday, May 18, 2013
This event has been cancelled.
Psoriatic Arthritis: The Other Side of Psoriasis is a patient-oriented event that will provide the information you need:
- A comprehensive overview from a leading dermatologist and rheumatologist
- Your risk factors if you have psoriasis and the importance of early diagnosis of psoriatic arthritis
- Overview of treatment options for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis
- Tips for taking charge of your health care
- An update on the most promising drugs in development
- Opportunity to ask questions of the psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis experts
National Psoriasis Foundation gratefully acknowledges AbbVie, Inc., Amgen Pfizer and Janssen BioTech, Inc. for their support. Psoriasis Foundation is solely responsible for all content and development.
If you would like more information about an event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.723.9166, ext. 362.