Psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis health event
Salt Lake City, Utah
Saturday, June 22, 2013
Little America Hotel
500 South Main St.
Salt Lake City, UT 84101 [ map ]
Dermatologist—Adam Taintor, M.D., F.A.A.D.
Dermatologist - Kristina Callis Duffin, M.D., F.A.A.D.
Rheumatologist—Jessica Walsh, M.D., F.A.C.R.
Schedule and registration information
- 9:30 a.m.—Registration and continental breakfast
- 10:00 a.m. - Noon—The Other Side of Psoriasis: Psoriatic Arthritis presentations. Dermatologist Adam Taintor, M.D., F.A.A.D., and rheumatologist Jessica Walsh, M.D., F.A.C.R., will provide a comprehensive overview of psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis, explain your risk factors if you have psoriasis and the importance of early diagnosis of psoriatic arthritis. Dermatologist Kristina Callis Duffin, M.D., F.A.A.D., will provide an update on the latest research in psoriasis care.
Psoriatic Arthritis: The Other Side of Psoriasis is a patient-oriented event that will provide the information you need:
- A comprehensive overview from a leading dermatologist and rheumatologist
- Your risk factors if you have psoriasis and the importance of early diagnosis of psoriatic arthritis
- Overview of treatment options for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis
- Tips for taking charge of your health care
- An update on the most promising drugs in development
- Opportunity to ask questions of the psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis experts
National Psoriasis Foundation gratefully acknowledges AbbVie, Inc., Amgen Pfizer and Janssen BioTech, Inc. for their support. Psoriasis Foundation is solely responsible for all content and development.
If you would like more information about an event, please email email@example.com or call 800.723.9166, ext. 362.