Donate your old car, boat or RV
Donating is easy:
- Call 1.800.240.0160 and our vehicle donation partner will schedule your pick-up appointment.
- If you would rather have someone call you, fill out our quick and easy online vehicle donation form »
Benefits of donating:
- FAST—Pick-ups often occur next day if called-in by 2 p.m.
- FREE—We willl pick up your donation at no charge to you.
- TAX DEDUCTIBLE—Your donation is tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
- SAVE TIME—Save yourself the time and hassle of trying to sell your vehicle.
- FEEL GREAT—Know that your car will help further our mission.
The National Psoriasis Foundation partners with a reputable car donation processor, Car Program, who will make all the arrangements at no cost to you. They handle the title transfer requirements and will provide you with a donation receipt for your taxes when they pick-up your car.
Need more information?
Complete the online vehicle donation form and a helpful representative will call you shortly or you may call our car donation program 24/7 at 1.800.240.0160.
The proceeds from selling your used car help continue the important work of educating, advocating and funding research on psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you only take cars?
You can donate trucks, RVs, trailers, motorcycles—even boats—in addition to donating cars.
Is my donation tax deductible?
The National Psoriasis Foundation is recognized by the IRS as a not-for-profit 501 (c)(3) charitable organization. Your donation is tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
Everyone's tax situation is different, so we recommend that you check with a tax professional to determine the amount of tax benefit, if any, that you may receive from donating your vehicle.
What do I need to provide?
Along with your car or other vehicle, the vehicle title is important. If you can't find the title, though, please contact us anyway. It is sometimes possible to make other arrangements.
My car doesn't run. Can I still donate it?
Yes, most vehicles are accepted, running or not. The exception would be any vehicle whose value would not cover the cost of towing.
Can you pick up vehicles anywhere?
Normally, we can arrange for the pick up of vehicles in all 50 states, though some limitations may apply in Alaska.
How will my car be picked up?
Our vehicle donation partner will call you and schedule a time for pick up that is convenient for you.
How quickly will they take the car away?
You'll receive a call within three to four business days—usually sooner—to schedule the pick up.