Our Mission: To drive efforts to cure psoriatic disease and improve the lives of those affected.
Need resources for a story?
Interested in speaking with an expert on psoriasis or psoriatic arthritis? Looking for a patient story? Contact Noe Baker, public relations manager, by email or phone 800.723.9166.
National Psoriasis Foundation (NPF) is a non-profit, voluntary health agency dedicated to finding a cure for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis and eliminating their devastating effects through research, advocacy and education.
Founded in 1968, the Psoriasis Foundation has evolved to become the leading patient advocacy group for the 7.5 million Americans living with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis.
As emerging research continues to demonstrate the serious, systemic effects of these chronic autoimmune diseases, our highest priority is to find a cure.
Guided by our five year-strategic plan, we are moving towards this goal with an integrated approach that leverages the work of members, health care providers, advocates and scientists in four critical areas:
- Providing extensive patient education.
- Keeping health care professionals up to date on psoriasis treatment.
- A volunteer Board of Trustees steers the strategic direction of the National Psoriasis Foundation.
- Our Medical Board, made up of leading national psoriasis experts, provides medical guidance, leadership and advocacy.
- An Executive staff of seasoned non-profit leaders drives the organization to achieve its strategic plan goals.