Expand your knowledge and improve your control over psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis with our educational booklets and fact sheets. Educational booklets and fact sheets from the National Psoriasis Foundation provide the essential information on managing psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis.
You can read these booklets online or download them for later reading. To request printed copies of any of these booklets, e-mail email@example.com or call 800.723.9166.
Health care providers: Order printed copies of our booklets for your practice here.
You must log in or register to be able to download booklets.
Log in/register now »
Once you are logged in you will be able to access booklets:
- About psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis
- Overview: Psoriasis & Psoriatic Arthritis
- Spanish Overview: Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis (Esquema general de la Psoriasis y la Artritis Psoriásica)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Scalp Psoriasis]
- Psoriasis on Specific Skin Sites
- Treating psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis
- Phototherapy: Light Treatment for Psoriasis
- Systemic Medications
- Topical Treatments
- Family and youth
- Parent Guide
- Handbook for Teens Living with Psoriasis
- The Adventures of G. Wow
- Bernie's Secret
- Kids' Cards
- Caregiver Handout
- School action packet
- And more!