MG217’s Non-Drying Multi-Symptom Coal Tar Gel has an extra strength formula of 2% coal tar (a doctor recommended active ingredient) over the competitors 1.25% coal tar. This helps to slow cell overgrowth while relieving itching, scaling and redness , and preventing symptom reoccurrence. Other main ingredients are Provitamin B5, Aloe and Bisabolol to moisturize skin, reduce water loss, and promote healthy skin appearance. The gel format offers fast absorbing, non greasy relief. Works best on skin cleared of build-up, by use of MG217 Salicylic Acid Multi-Symptom Moisturizing Cream.
MG217® Non-Drying Multi-Symptom Coal Tar Gel
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Psoriatic Disease
- Stay Healthy
- icon:Navigation CenterLink text:Get free, personalized guidance and support for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis.
- icon:Talk PsoriasisLink text:The world’s online support community for those impacted by psoriasis or psoriatic arthritis.
- icon:One to OneLink text:Are you newly diagnosed? Have questions? Connect with someone who’s been through it.
- icon:Our SpotLink text:A new website for parents, kids and teens with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis!
- Get Involved
- Events and Programs
- icon:Team NPFLink text:Join a group of everyday people dealing with psoriatic disease by walking, running, cycling and DIY-ing for a cure.
- icon:Know what’s possibleLink text:Know what’s possible with your psoriatic disease at our new free event. Take a step towards healing, feel better and live with less pain.
- icon:Regional Volunteer ConferencesLink text:These free events are designed to foster conversation and teach you more about the fight against psoriatic disease.
- icon:Commit to Cure GalaLink text:Every year, we join together to honor the dedication and achievements of a member of our community. You’re invited!
- Psoriatic Research
- NPF Funded ResearchLink text:View case studies of research funded by us.
- Clinical TrialLink text:Learn how clinical trials can help you access new treatments and find trials in your area.
- Citizen PscientistLink text:You're the subject and the scientist.
- PsA Diagnosis ProjectLink text:News on NPF's efforts to develop the first diagnostic test.
- Medical Professionals
- Stay Up-to-date
- icon:Journal of Psoriasis and Psoriatic ArthritisLink text:Dedicated to providing practical information and research to those working in psoriatic disease care.
- icon:Continuing EducationLink text:Please join us at one of our educational events designed for health care providers.
- icon:Member LoginLink text:Access to your Professional Membership benefits
- Professional MembershipLink text:Become a member and enjoy special benefits to support your practice.
- President's CouncilLink text:Support our mission to cure psoriatic disease.
- Health Care Provider DirectoryLink text:Register to have your practice listed.
- Become a Psoriasis Corrona Registry SiteLink text:Enrolling patients is simple and the results are worth it.