Travel and lodging information
The National Psoriasis Foundation will provide all Residents Meeting attendees with:
- Private accommodations for you on Friday and Saturday, Oct. 23-24, 2015, at the InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile (see below)
- Round-trip coach class airfare for you to and from Chicago
- Group meals
Attendees are responsible for:
- Ground transportation
- Providing a credit card number to cover any hotel incidentals you may incur (see below)
- Fees associated with cancellations (see below)
- Early hotel departure fees if applicable (see below)
Email Leah North at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 800-723-9166 or make international calls to 503-546-8396.
NPF will provide private accommodations for you on Friday and Saturday, Oct. 23-24, 2015, at the InterContinental Magnificent Mile, 505 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611 USA [ map ]. Please be aware that you will be asked to provide a credit card when checking in to the hotel to cover any incidentals you may incur.
Early hotel departure
If you need to check out before Oct. 25, you must let the hotel know before you check in. If you do not notify the hotel prior to checking in, an early departure fee may be charged to your credit card. For more information, contact the InterContinental Chicago at 312-944-4100.
NPF provides round-trip coach class airfare to and from Chicago. Instructions for booking airfare will be sent once your application to the meeting has been approved. You will be responsible for your own ground transportation.
Airline tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Should you cancel your attendance after the ticket is purchased, your credit card will be charged for the cost of your ticket.
The deadline for hotel cancellation is Sept. 23, 2015. Should you cancel after this date, your credit card will be billed for one night's lodging.