What's tops in,
How do they work, which is right for you, and what is your doctor talking about? The National Psoriasis Foundation did the research and interviewed health care providers and people with psoriasis to give you all the answers, all in one place!
for Psoriasis Booklet
22 pages of answers to the most common questions.
What you need to know about topicals
How do they work, which is right for you and what are risks/benefits of specific treatments? Get a crash-course in everything topical with NPF’s digital guide, which includes information on:
- How topicals treat psoriasis
- Tips for using prescription and over-the-counter topicals
- Breakdown of different topical forms (cream, foam, spray, etc.)
- Topical steroid potency chart
- Possible risks and side effects associated with topicals
- And more
To get started learning about topicals and how they can be used to treat your psoriasis, download our digital resource guide (PDF) here.
- Looking for more information on topicals and other treatment options? Contact NPF’s Patient Navigation Center for personalized assistance.
- Learn more through our topical steroid webinar, hosted by Abby Jacobson, P.A.-C.
Last updated 06/18/19 by the National Psoriasis Foundation