A Resource for Press and Media
Browse press releases, learn about psoriatic disease or make a media request.
July 1, 2019 to present
- Updated Guidance for Management of Psoriatic Disease During the COVID-19 Pandemic Accepted for Publication in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology (January 7, 2021)
- NPF COVID-19 Task Force Issues New Guidance Statements Regarding COVID-19 Vaccines Along with Updates to Prior Guidance (December 14, 2020)
- NPF Announces Opening of 2021 Grant Program (October 15, 2020)
- NPF Announces New Mental Health Grant (October 8, 2020)
- NPF Selects Nine New Youth Ambassadors (September 18, 2020)
- NPF COVID-19 Task Force Guidance for Management of Psoriatic Disease During the Pandemic Accepted for Publication in the Esteemed Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology (September 9, 2020)
- NPF COVID-19 Task Force Provides Guidance for People with Psoriatic Disease (August 19, 2020)
- The National Psoriasis Foundation Names MyPsoriasisTeam as its Official Online Community (August 18, 2020)
- National Psoriasis Foundation Appoints April Armstrong MD as Medical Board Chair (July 16, 2020)
- North Carolina Improves Patient Access Through New Step Therapy Reform Law (July 8, 2020)
- National Psoriasis Foundation Awards $3.28 Million in Research Grants and Fellowships (July 6, 2020)
- National Psoriasis Foundation Celebrates Abby Van Voorhees M.D. (June 26, 2020)
- Louisiana Continues to Protect Patients with Passage of Updated Step Therapy Reform Bill (June 13, 2020)
- Psoriatic Disease Does Not Discriminate (Jun 12, 2020)
- Corrona® Psoriasis Registry Shares Real-World Evidence at AAD Virtual Meeting Experience (June 12, 2020)
- National Psoriasis Foundation Forms COVID-19 Task Force (Jun 11, 2020)
- Medical Professionals Recognized for their Significant Impact on the Psoriatic Disease Community (May 18, 2020)
- 53 Patient and Provider Groups Ask Congress for Step Therapy Guardrails in Future COVID-19 Relief Legislation (April 23, 2020)
- South Dakota Passes New Step Therapy Reform Bill (March 27, 2020)
- National Psoriasis Foundation Releases New Funding Opportunities (November 18, 2019)
- The National Psoriasis Foundation and the American Academy of Dermatology Releases First-Ever Guidelines for Pediatric Psoriasis Treatment (November 5, 2019)
- Senate Introduces Bi-partisan Step Therapy Patient Protections (September 26, 2019)
- Three Experts Join National Psoriasis Foundation Medical Board (August 5, 2019)
- National Psoriasis Foundation Awards $2.8 Million in Research Grants and Fellowships (July 12, 2019)
- New Law Helps Wisconsin Patients Navigate Step Therapy Protocols (July 9, 2019)
- National Psoriasis Foundation to Improve Lives for all with Psoriatic Disease (July 1, 2019)
Understanding psoriatic disease by the numbers.
Request an Interview
A variety of experts on psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis and the related conditions associated with psoriatic disease are available for interview.
Get the latest news and inspirational stories from the psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis community.