A Resource for Press and Media
Browse press releases, learn about psoriatic disease or make a media request.
July 1, 2019 to present
- NPF Selects Nine New Youth Ambassadors (September 18, 2020)
- NPF COVID-19 Task Force Guidance for Management of Psoriatic Disease During the Pandemic Accepted for Publication in the Esteemed Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology (September 9, 2020)
- NPF COVID-19 Task Force Provides Guidance for People with Psoriatic Disease (August 19, 2020)
- The National Psoriasis Foundation Names MyPsoriasisTeam as its Official Online Community (August 18, 2020)
- National Psoriasis Foundation Appoints April Armstrong MD as Medical Board Chair (July 16, 2020)
- North Carolina Improves Patient Access Through New Step Therapy Reform Law (July 8, 2020)
- National Psoriasis Foundation Awards $3.28 Million in Research Grants and Fellowships (July 6, 2020)
- National Psoriasis Foundation Celebrates Abby Van Voorhees M.D. (June 26, 2020)
- Louisiana Continues to Protect Patients with Passage of Updated Step Therapy Reform Bill (June 13, 2020)
- Psoriatic Disease Does Not Discriminate (Jun 12, 2020)
- Corrona® Psoriasis Registry Shares Real-World Evidence at AAD Virtual Meeting Experience (June 12, 2020)
- National Psoriasis Foundation Forms COVID-19 Task Force (Jun 11, 2020)
- Medical Professionals Recognized for their Significant Impact on the Psoriatic Disease Community (May 18, 2020)
- 53 Patient and Provider Groups Ask Congress for Step Therapy Guardrails in Future COVID-19 Relief Legislation (April 23, 2020)
- South Dakota Passes New Step Therapy Reform Bill (March 27, 2020)
- National Psoriasis Foundation Releases New Funding Opportunities (November 18, 2019)
- The National Psoriasis Foundation and the American Academy of Dermatology Releases First-Ever Guidelines for Pediatric Psoriasis Treatment (November 5, 2019)
- Senate Introduces Bi-partisan Step Therapy Patient Protections (September 26, 2019)
- Three Experts Join National Psoriasis Foundation Medical Board (August 5, 2019)
- National Psoriasis Foundation Awards $2.8 Million in Research Grants and Fellowships (July 12, 2019)
- New Law Helps Wisconsin Patients Navigate Step Therapy Protocols (July 9, 2019)
- National Psoriasis Foundation to Improve Lives for all with Psoriatic Disease (July 1, 2019)
Understanding psoriatic disease by the numbers.
Request an Interview
A variety of experts on psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis and the related conditions associated with psoriatic disease are available for interview.
Send a request via email
Get the latest news and inspirational stories from the psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis community.
Visit Advance Online