We could not be prouder to introduce you to the new National Psoriasis Foundation (NPF) website. It is so nice to debut a site that is as inviting and inclusive as our community. The new site is not only easier to navigate, but it has also been designed to the highest standards of accessibility. Now, no matter how you see the world, you can find the information you need.
The former website served our community for five years. With the increased functionality and enhanced appearance of the new site, we are now thrilled to offer you a site that is well-equipped to serve your needs for years to come.
The logical question then follows, what’s the big deal about the new site? Glad you asked.
New Look, Same Mission
Our new website has gotten a makeover. As part of our commitment to provide credible, trusted information to best manage your disease, we made some major improvements:
- We updated our site design and navigation to help you find what you need.
- We enhanced our imagery, featuring even more photos of the people in our psoriatic disease community.
- We expanded our color palate and chosen fonts to meet the highest accessibility standards – because everyone sees, hears and reads a bit differently.
Better Content – Curated for You
We are excited to provide even more of the content you have come to trust and rely on, so you can better understand psoriatic disease, learn about available treatments and find opportunities to connect with others.
- No matter how you learn, we have information for you. In addition to our trusted Advance Online, we’ve enhanced our multimedia content – giving you access to podcasts, webinars, videos and more.
- Our event calendar is better than ever! You can now find live and virtual events to meet others and learn from medical experts.
- Finally, as part of our effort to ensure credible, current content, all information was reviewed by NPF staff and outside experts for accuracy.
Even More Information on Research
At NPF, we won’t stop until we find a cure for psoriatic disease. And we want to ensure you are updated about the groundbreaking research we are leading. Our new site features even more research content, including ways that you can make a difference for the future of others.
More Ways to Find What You're Looking For
We heard you when you said it can be difficult to find information on our former site! So, we made some enhancements:
- No matter where you are in your journey, we have resources for you. From our new site navigation to our filtered media library, it's now easier than ever to find what you need. And we have introduced specialized content hubs, featuring common questions from our community.
- Since your health care provider is critical to your overall health, we have improved our Health Care Provider Directory to make it easier to find specialists in your area. (If you can’t find a health care provider in your area, our Patient Navigation Center can conduct a personalized search.)
- We also launched an enhanced Seal of Recognition product directory to find over-the-counter products created or intended to be non-irritating and safe.
And for Our Medical Professionals, Researchers and Coalition Partners
NPF brings together all members of the psoriatic disease community, including those who treat the disease and conduct research, as well as those who advocate on behalf of chronic diseases. As part of our commitment to this critical work, we have updated our content on treating psoriatic disease, continuing medical education, research funding opportunities, advocacy initiatives and more.
Take a Look Around
Curious? Take a look around, and see firsthand what enhancements we've made. Consider it our gift to you: a website that this incredible community can be excited to use and share.