Allied Health Membership
Your investment in Allied Health Membership will allow the National Psoriasis Foundation (NPF) to continue providing research and services that help make a difference for people living with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis as we move towards a cure. This membership, designed for allied health providers, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and pharmacists.
- Resources for you and your staff to stay up-to-date on current psoriatic disease treatment information.
- Access to the members-only discussion board to connect with others in the field.
- Monthly Advance Pro enewsletter, NPF Advance magazine and the Journal of Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis, featuring the latest research and treatment developments.
- Complimentary copy of Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis Pocket Guide: Treatment Algorithms and Management Options.
- Priority registration for complimentary CE/CME offerings.
- Priority to apply for the NPF mentor program.
- Preferential listing in the NPF Provider Directory, accessed by over 55,000 people every year.
- And more!
Renew or Become a Member for $125. (Membership lasts until March 1, 2023.)