Our free webcasts are designed to provide you with the most current news in psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis research and treatment from leaders in the dermatology and rheumatology fields. Register and join us for the live event, or view a recording of the event at a later time.
More Than Skin Deep: Outsmart psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis from the inside out
Learn from leading doctors how you can lower your risks for developing other serious conditions like heart disease, diabetes and depression. This free event will arm you with the information you need to live well with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis.
Be Joint Smart: Manage your psoriatic arthritis pain and get moving
Get the tools to take control of your psoriatic arthritis at this free event. Learn from a dermatologist and rheumatologist how you can manage symptoms, minimize joint damage and identify the best treatment options for you. A physical therapist will also lead you through low-impact exercises that help ease joint pain.
National Volunteer Conference
Join us this July for our biggest National Volunteer Conference yet! Held in beautiful San Francisco, this year's volunteer conference features:
- Round-table discussions with researchers studying psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis
- Opportunities to connect with others coping with psoriatic disease
- Planning sessions with leadership volunteers to drive NPF key initiatives
- Special sessions for parents of children with psoriasis and/or psoriatic arthritis
- Social events includes an invitation to the kick-off reception with prominent researchers on July 24 and a seat at our Commit to Cure Gala honoring John Koo, M.D. on July 25.
- Opportunity to be a part of major NPF initiatives.
Register by April 1, 2015, to get 20% off your registration fee.
Commit to Cure Gala: Honoring Dr. John Koo
On Saturday, July 25, the 2015 Commit to Cure Gala will honor Dr. John Koo's commitment to improve the lives of people living with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. Koo is board-certified in dermatology and psychiatry and is one of the foremost experts in psoriasis and psychodermatology in the United States. He has produced more than 300 peer-reviewed publications and was the editor-in-chief for the most widely referenced textbook on psoriasis in over a decade.