The National Psoriasis Foundation’s (NPF) membership list is more current and accurate than any other psoriatic diseases list available. Our members seek knowledge and the latest information on products, services and research on a wide range of topics including health, beauty, finances and family that will help make coping with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis easier. The database is updated daily and we are able to provide data sorted to reach a targeted audience as well as key coding so that you can track the success of your mailing.
Mailing List Demographics
- 409,808 U.S. mailing addresses
- 61 percent female; 39 percent male
- 46 percent diagnosed with psoriasis
- 29 percent diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis
- 25 percent caregiver for someone with psoriasis and/or psoriatic arthritis
- Average age is 49; 54 percent are 35-60 years old
Important Mailing List Information
- NPF’s list is available for license in electronic format for one-time only use solely as mailing labels for the purpose indicated in the order.
- NPF’s list does not include email addresses, telephone or fax numbers.
- NPF’s list is confidential; therefore, NPF electronic lists will only be sent directly to legally bonded, third-party mail houses or printers.
- A sample of the final content of the mailing piece(s) including envelope must be submitted in advance and is required with your application form.
- NPF reserves the right to refuse any list license application if the list use or size is considered inappropriate for the interests of NPF’s members.
- Prepayment is required.
- All applicants must agree to and sign NPF’s Terms and Conditions Agreement and ensure that the legally bonded, third-party vendor agrees to and signs a Confidentiality Agreement.
- Brokers or firms representing clients intending to use NPF’s list must provide the client name, address, phone, fax and contact name.
- Get more information about applying for our mailing list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
List application forms and payments will not be processed until the proposed mailing is officially reviewed and approved by NPF. Please allow 10 business days for approval and processing once all materials and signed forms have been received. Rush processing is available at an additional cost. Read our full mailing list terms and conditions.