NPF Research Reception at SID
Friday, May 20th, 7:00 - 10:00 p.m.
Oregon Convention Center, Room C-123-124, Portland, Oregon
Join us at the 2022 Society for Investigative Dermatology Annual Conference for an NPF reception with structured content including the release of the 2023 funding opportunities and exciting research updates. The agenda will include:
- Opening Remarks by Bob Friesel, Ph.D., NPF Director of Research and Medical Affairs
- Psoriasis Prevention Initiative project update from Joel Gelfand, M.D., MSCE, University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine
- PsA Diagnostic Test Grant project update from Sergei Koralov, Ph.D., NYU Langone
- Precision Medicine for Inflammatory Skin Rashes: RashX Presentation by Discovery Grant awardee, Jeffrey Cheng, M.D., Ph.D., University of California San Francisco
- NPF Research Presentation by George Gondo, M.A., NPF Associate Director of Research
- Scientific Advisory Committee Remarks: Remission and Precision Medicine by Wilson Liao, M.D., Chair of the NPF Scientific Advisory Committee, University of California, San Francisco
- Closing Remarks by Jennifer Fagerstrom, NPF Chief Revenue Officer
The event will conclude with an hors d’oeuvres and dessert reception, where guests can network with NPF leadership, research staff, and active awardees.
Register for the event below.
For information on the Society of Investigative Dermatology Conference, including location, content agenda, and room block information, please visit the 2022 SID Annual Conference site.
Society for Investigative Dermatology COVID-19 policy:
All attendees, vendors, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors, staff will need to show proof of vaccination upon arrival at the meeting venue. This includes any associate group meeting attendee who is not attending the SID Annual Meeting, all personnel will be subject to our protocols to receive access to the meeting space you have been assigned.
Contact us with any questions about the Research Reception.