You May Have Psoriatic Arthritis

It’s time to make an appointment with your dermatologist to discuss your signs and symptoms. Your dermatologist may decide you need to see a rheumatologist, a doctor who specializes in treating arthritis. If you need help finding a health care provider, use our directory or contact our Patient Navigation Center.

Print out the diagram and bring your quiz results to your provider. Check off all of the places on the diagram where you feel sore. This information will help your doctor determine whether you may have psoriatic arthritis.

Photo of a rheumalologist examining an x-ray with a patient.


What is a rheumatologist and when should you see one?

Learn more
Group of doctors and nurses looking up at the camera and smiling.

Health Care Provider Directory

Find a health care provider with experience in treating psoriatic arthritis.

Search now
A woman sitting at a computer and wearing a headset smiles.

Patient Navigation Center

Still have questions? Patient Navigators are here to help.

Get in touch

Stay in the Know.

Expert tips, can’t-miss events and the latest news, straight to your inbox.

National Health Council Standards of ExcellenceCharity NavigatorCommunity Health Charities logoTwill Care logo

Copyright © 1996-2022 National Psoriasis Foundation/USA

Duplication, rebroadcast, republication or other use of content appearing on this website is prohibited without written permission of the National Psoriasis Foundation (NPF).

NPF does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the content of external websites.

NPF does not endorse any specific treatments or medications for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis.

We use cookies to offer you a better experience and analyze our site traffic. By continuing to use this website, you consent to the use of cookies in accordance with our Privacy Policy.