Physicians Medical Professional Membership Benefits
Become a Physicians Medical Professional today and help the National Psoriasis Foundation continue to provide research and services that help make a difference for those living with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. This membership, designed for dermatologists, rheumatologists, primary care professionals and pediatricians.
- Resources for you and your staff to stay up-to-date on current psoriatic disease treatment information.
- Access to the members-only discussion board to connect with others in the field.
- Monthly Advance Pro enewsletter, NPF Advance magazine and the Journal of Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis, featuring the latest research and treatment developments.
- Complimentary copy of Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis Pocket Guide: Treatment Algorithms and Management Options.
- Complimentary CE/CME offerings.
- Priority to apply for the NPF mentor program.
- Preferential listing in the NPF Provider Directory, accessed by over 55,000 people every year.
- Speaking opportunities.
- Discount on NPF’s MyStudies Clinical Trials or Research Studies.
- And more!
Option #1: $125 for membership until March 1, 2022
Option #2: $200 for membership until March 1, 2023