As a Physician Professional Member, you are supporting the NPF mission to drive efforts to find a cure for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis and improve the lives of those affected. This membership is designed for dermatologists, pediatricians, primary care physicians, and rheumatologists.
- Preferential listing in the NPF Provider Directory, accessed by over 55,000 people every year.
- Invitations to the NPF receptions at the AAD and SID Annual Meetings.
- Complimentary copies of patient education booklets.
- Early access to CME event recordings and enduring content.
- Discounted pricing on promotion through NPF’s MyStudies for Clinical Trials or Research Studies.
- Subscription to the Journal of Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis, featuring the latest research and treatment developments.
- Monthly Advance Professional Newsletter, and copies of NPF's Advance magazine to share with patients and staff.
- Priority referrals from the NPF's Patient Navigation Center.
- Digital membership badge to be displayed for professional use on your website and LinkedIn.
- And more!