Expand your knowledge and improve your control over psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis with our educational booklets and fact sheets. Educational booklets and fact sheets from the National Psoriasis Foundation provide the essential information on managing psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis.
You can read these booklets online or download them for later reading. To request printed copies of any of these booklets, e-mail email@example.com or call 800.723.9166.
Health care providers: Order printed copies of our booklets for your practice here.
About psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis
- About Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis: A booklet that provides general information about psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis; updated August 2017. [PDF]
- Spanish Overview: Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis (Esquema general de la Psoriasis y la Artritis Psoriásica): Spanish overview of psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis, includes treatment options. [PDF]
- Psoriatic Arthritis: Overview of this joint disease which develops in approximately 10 percent to 30 percent of people with psoriasis, including details on diagnosis and treatments; updated August 2017. [PDF]
Treating psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis
- Systemic Treatments: Biologics and Oral Treatments: Overview of systemic treatments including biologics; updated August 2017. [PDF]
- Phototherapy: Light Treatment for Psoriasis: Overview of light treatment in a doctor's office or at home. Includes broad-band and narrow-band UVB, PUVA and lasers. [PDF]
- Topical Treatments for Psoriasis Including Steroids: Overview of prescription topical treatments, including Dovonex, Tazorac, anthralin and tar, steroids, and combinations of treatments. [PDF]
Family and youth
- Parent Guide: Help parents or caregivers understand and cope with their child's disease. [PDF]
- The Adventures of G. Wow: Illustrated adventure for ages 9 to 12. [PDF]
- Kids' Cards: Print this document double-sided and cut into colorful, kid-friendly cards that your child can hand out to classmates to teach them about psoriasis. [PDF]
- Caregiver Handout: Information about living with psoriasis tailored for the adults in your child's life. Print one for their teacher, day-care provider, and coach. [PDF]
- School action packet: A compilation of materials specifically designed to assist an adult make a presentation in an elementary school classroom. It includes an introductory letter for school administrators, a power point presentation, as well as stickers for the students and letters to be sent home to parents. To request a copy of our School action packet, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.