Professional Membership Benefits
Researcher membership provides researching M.D.s and Ph.D.s with resources related to psoriatic disease research, such as special recognition, access to the NPF Research Symposium, and expedited review and an application discount for exclusive NPF data, including Citizen Pscientist and survey data (if available).
- Speakers bureau opportunities as well as the opportunity to present at educational events
- Journal of Psoriasis & Psoriatic Arthritis (JPPA) – our peer-reviewed, professional medical journal
- Discount on our clinical trial/research study promotion service ($750 for physician members, $1,000 for non-members)
- Access to complimentary CME opportunities: highlighting all the latest treatment options and trends in psoriatic disease, including live and enduring webinars
- Journal CME, based on articles from the JPPA
- Invitation to the annual NPF corporate reception at SID – an opportunity to network with industry experts in dermatology and rheumatology
- Access to the members-only online forum/discussion board
- NPF Advance magazine – the award-winning quarterly magazine for you to share with your patients and staff
- Certificate of membership
Additionally, all members receive a complimentary download of the digital Psoriasis & Psoriatic Arthritis Pocket Guide: Treatment Algorithms & Management Options.
Option #1: $95 for membership until March 1, 2022
Option #2: $150 for membership until March 1, 2023