As a Research Professional Member, you are supporting the NPF mission to drive efforts to find a cure for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis and improve the lives of those affected. This membership is designed for those conducting research on psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, or relevant comorbidities.
Research Professional Membership
- Subscription to the Journal of Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis®, featuring the latest research and treatment developments.
- Access to complimentary CE/CME opportunities, including live events and webinars.
- Discounted pricing on promotion through NPF’s MyStudies for Clinical Trials or Research Studies.
- Early access to CME event recordings and enduring content.
- Monthly Advance Professional Newsletter, and copies of NPF's Advance magazine to share with patients and staff.
- Receive a subscription to The Dermatologist (starting each February).
- Priority referrals from the NPF's Patient Navigation Center.
- Invitations to the NPF receptions at the AAD and SID Annual Meetings.
- Digital membership badge to be displayed for professional use on your website and LinkedIn.
- And more!