The Residents' Meeting is a one-and-a-half-day program that focuses on educating dermatology residents about recent advances in treatments and the management of psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. The 2023 Residents' Meeting will be held in Washington, D.C., on Saturday, October 7, and Sunday, October 8.
What you can expect:
- A one-and-a-half-day program providing a comprehensive psoriatic disease curriculum for dermatology residents
- Evidence-based sessions presented by expert leaders in the field of psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis
- Detailed overview of the clinical, medical, psychosocial, and economic impact of psoriasis and its management
- Review of recent advances in the treatment of psoriasis and its associated comorbid disease states
- Explore the diagnosis and management of psoriatic disease in skin of color and special patient populations
- Examine strategies to alleviate the cost and barriers associated with psoriatic disease treatment options
- Opportunities for residents to network with each other, industry partners, and leading academic dermatologists from various practice settings across the U.S.
The Residents' Meeting, one of our biggest and best-attended continuing medical education events, was founded in 1999 by Mark G. Lebwohl, M.D., of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, and chair emeritus of the NPF medical board. Our co-chairs for the 2023 Residents' Meeting are Brad P. Glick, D.O., MPH, FAAD, and Samuel Hwang M.D., Ph.D.