Welcome to the 2017 Research Symposium!
August 3-5, 2017
Swissôtel | Chicago, IL
Help shape the future of psoriatic disease research! Join us this August for our 2017 National Psoriasis Foundation Research Symposium. Held in beautiful Chicago, this year’s Research Symposium features:
- Keynote address by John O’Shea, MD from the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases
- Two days of scientific programming delivered by leaders in the fields of psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis.
- The chance to shape the future of NPF’s support and conduct of psoriatic disease research during moderated discussion sessions.
- Opportunities to interact with hundreds of psoriatic disease patients and their families attending the concurrent 2017 National Volunteer Conference.
- Sam Hwang, MD, PhD; University of California, Davis (Co-Chair)
- Alexis Ogdie-Beatty, MD, MSCE; University of Pennsylvania (Co-Chair)
- Iannis Adamopoulos, DPhil; University of California, Davis
- Kristina Callis Duffin, MD; University of Utah
- Laura Coates, MBChB, PhD; University of Oxford
- Sarah Gaffen, PhD; University of Pittsburgh
- Wilson Liao, MD; University of California, San Francisco
- Christopher Ritchlin, MD, MPH; University of Rochester
|January 11, 2017||Registration Opens|
|April 1, 2017||Early-bird registration ends|
|May 17, 2017||Last day to submit an abstract|
|May 31, 2017||Travel Grant Application Deadline|
|July 7, 2017||Last day to register|
|August 3rd –5th, 2017||2017 Research Symposium|
The NPF Research Symposium is a scientific meeting for a professional audience only (researchers and clinicians from both public and private institutions). If you are a patient and have received a formal invitation to attend from the NPF, please register as a hosted attendee. All other patients are asked to register for the concurrent National Volunteer Conference.
Please be aware that we do have a limit on the number of attendees for the NPF Research Symposium. We highly encourage registering as early as possible if you are interested in attending.
New in 2017! The Research Symposium is accredited for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
The National Psoriasis Foundation is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The National Psoriasis Foundation designates this live activity for a maximum of 9.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Learn More About NPF Research Meetings
Follow the links below to learn more about the latest NPF Research Meetings.