Resources and tools
The National Psoriasis Foundation has great resources and tools to help you manage your disease and live well with psoriasis or psoriatic arthritis.
- Read about psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis research trends, personal success stories and healthy living ideas in the Psoriasis Advance.
- Get practical tips, up-to-date research news and learn how you can help support greater access to care and more psoriatic disease research by signing up for free e-newsletters »
- Get treatment advice from the experts themselves by viewing educational webcasts »
- Written by experts in dermatology, rheumatology, mental health and wellness, the Doctor Tell Me blog delivers the latest information on psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis care.
Access health care
- Looking for answers to your questions about insurance and accessing treatments? Read more about accessing health care »
- Find a doctor in our physician directory »
- What is psoriasis? Is psoriasis contagious? What treatments are best for me? Read answers to commonly asked questions about psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis.
- Contact our health educator by phone at 1-800-723-9166 or email.
- Download free educational booklets on a range of topics.
Get treatment info
- Get tips from others who have psoriasis and/or psoriatic arthritis with the It Works for Me blog.
- Receive our free Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis Information Kit, which provides an overview of both diseases, tips on reducing symptoms and resources for emotional support and financial assistance.
- The National Psoriasis Foundation Seal of Recognition highlights over-the-counter products that are proven to safely and effectively manage the symptoms of psoriasis. Independently reviewed by a panel of dermatology medical experts and people with psoriasis, the Seal of Recognition identities tested and trusted products that help people with psoriasis ease their symptoms of dry, itchy, flaky skin. Learn more about products that carry the Seal of Recognition »