Financial Assistance Resource Center
How to find help with the cost of your medications and treatments
First, contact the manufacturer of your drug or treatment as it may offer the quickest assistance or direct you to a private foundation if you don't qualify for its assistance. Some companies have insurance specialists who can help you navigate a preauthorization and/or appeals process.
- Biologics assistance: financial aid programs for people with insurance and people who are uninsured.
- Other treatment resources: financial aid programs for other psoriasis medications and treatments, including home phototherapy.
- Financial assistance resources: websites with information on programs that may help with other medications.
- Find help in your state: links to resource directories, free and low-cost clinics, and drug assistance programs in each state.
- Copay help: foundations that may assist with high out-of-pocket costs, such as copays.
- Medicare resources: information for people with Medicare coverage.