Tips and tools for advocates
This section includes resources to help you effectively advocate for better treatments and a cure for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis.
Communicating with your elected officials
- How Citizens Can Change Public Policy
- Tips for writing to your members of Congress and their staff
- Tips for meeting with your member of Congress and their staff
- Tips for effective town hall meetings
- Template thank-you letter
Learn more about the National Psoriasis Foundation's position on psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis research, access to care issues, and psoriasis- related health conditions.
The Psoriasis Foundation has downloadable fact sheets on a range of topics related to psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis.
Useful links for advocates
- U.S. Congress
- U.S. House of Representatives
- U.S. Senate
- White House
- Legislative Information and bill status