Learn from experts and your peers, in partnership with PPACMAN, in this 2-hour symposium with a focus in skin of color.
- Seemal R. Desai, MD, FAAD
- Sheetal Desai, MD - UC Irvine
- Erin Boh, MD, PhD, FAAD
- Niti Goel, MD
- Junko Takeshita, MD, PhD, MSCE, FAAD
- Paras Karmacharya, MD, MS
- Tiffany Mayo, MD, MS, FAAD
- Understanding appropriate diagnosis of psoriatic disease in skin of color and underserved from a cross-disciplinary perspective.
- Outlining the safety, efficacy, and role of current and emerging treatments in addressing both skin and joint symptoms for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis.
- Addressing comorbid conditions in diverse populations and in specific regions of the United States.
- Applying a patient-centric, collaborative care and appropriate shared management model for treatment of psoriatic disease in patients.
This program is sponsored by or supported with educational grants from Abbvie, Bristol Myers Squibb, Janssen, and Pfizer.