Health care professionals toolkit for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis
The National Psoriasis Foundation is the authority in the latest psoriatic disease management and patient education. Let us be a resource for you and your patients through CONNECT, a tool kit specifically for health care professionals that offers:
- Information to improve access to care, such as sample insurance appeal letters, tips for those without insurance and a list of financial assistance resources.
- Educational tools for providers and patients that help with diagnosis, identify types of psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis and comorbidities, and describe treatment options.
- Resources to help answer patient questions, offer emotional support and connect them with upcoming patient education opportunities.
- News about the latest professional education and research opportunities
Updates will be placed on the CONNECT website to help keep you current on the latest in psoriatic disease management.
Resources for You
- Psoriasis Forum journal
- Advocacy updates (Coming soon)
- Treatment pipeline
- Research grant opportunities
- Psoriatic Disease Certification Program (Coming soon)
- NPF professional development opportunities
- Continuing Medical Education (Coming soon)
Connect with NPF
For Your Patients
Patient education resources
For newly diagnosed
- Newly diagnosed (with psoriasis and/or psoriatic arthritis)
- One to One Mentor/Coach program
- Psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis information kit
- Treatment fact sheets
- Disease location information
- Special topics
- The psoriasis-cancer link
- Psoriasis raises heart attack risk
- Psoriasis linked to cluster of diseases known as metabolic syndrome
- Got psoriasis? You may be at risk for other serious diseases
Upcoming patient education events
Pediatric care resources
- School packet: to help inform school staff about psoriasis