National Volunteer Conference
Aug. 4-5, 2017
Our National Volunteer Conference brings together volunteers, their families and caregivers from across the country. Held in Chicago, the 2017 conference will feature:
- Round-table discussions with researchers studying psoriatic disease
- Opportunities to connect, share stories and learn from each other about coping with psoriatic disease
- Special sessions for children and teens with psoriatic disease.
- Social events, including an invitation to the kick-off reception with prominent researchers on Aug. 4 and a seat at our Volunteer Appreciation Celebration Dinner on Aug. 5.
There will be two days of workshops that cover a range of topics, conveniently located all in one location.
This conference is for anyone who is affected by psoriatic disease. Learn what you can do to help the Foundation with our mission to drive efforts to cure psoriatic disease and improve the lives of those affected.
|April 14, 2017||
Last day to confirm sponsorship and exhibitor commitment
|April 14, 2017||
Last day to register for early-bird pricing
|May 1, 2017||
Last day to apply for a conference scholarship
|July 8, 2017||
Last day for full conference registration
The 2017 National Volunteer Conference gives you two days of workshops that cover a range of topics, including:
- How to get more involved in your community to find a cure
- Advice on parenting a child with psoriatic disease
- The latest on psoriatic disease research as told by the scientists on the front line
- The opportunity to be a part of major NPF initiatives
Along with the informative sessions, you’ll get the most up-to-date information on managing psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis in our exhibit hall, make new friends and reconnect with old friends at our social events, and cheer the 2017 Outstanding Volunteer Leadership Award winner at our recognition dinner.