- Lead collaborative, transformational research in psoriatic disease.
- Increase the lifespan and health of individuals living with psoriatic disease.
- Secure the human, technological and financial resources necessary to achieve NPF’s mission-related goals.
- Reduce to zero the burden of psoriasis on the skin.
- Reduce by 50 percent the time from when individuals living with psoriasis first exhibit symptoms of psoriatic arthritis until their diagnosis.*
- Develop a diagnostic test for psoriatic arthritis.
- Establish a multi-institution, multi-disciplinary research team with the aim of identifying an intervention that will prevent the onset of psoriatic disease.
- Improve by two years the lifespan of individuals living with psoriatic disease.
- Improve by 50 percent the quality of life of individuals living with psoriatic disease.
Driving discovery, creating community
For more than 50 years, we’ve been driving efforts to cure psoriatic disease and improve the lives of those affected. But there’s still plenty to do! Learn how you can help our advocacy team shape the laws and policies that affect people with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis – in your state and across the country. Help us raise funds to support research by joining Team NPF, where you can walk, run, cycle, play bingo or create your own fundraising event. If you or someone you love needs free, personalized support for living a healthier life with psoriatic disease, contact our Patient Navigation Center. And keep the National Psoriasis Foundation going strong by making a donation today. Together, we will find a cure.