Join the EmPPOWER Study
Are you living with plaque psoriasis?
The National Psoriasis Foundation wants to improve the lives of people living with plaque psoriasis. You can help, and earn up to $100, by joining a new clinical trial that studies the impact of psoriasis education on treatment outcomes and overall quality of life. You will not have to switch treatments.
Why should I participate?
• Get compensated $25 every three months, while enabling health care providers learn how to best care for their patients. (A total of $100 for participation.)
• Contribute to our understanding of psoriasis and help others living with the disease.
• This clinical trial is low in risk, as it studies the impact of education on treatment outcomes. You will not be required to change treatment.
Who is eligible?
• You must be 18 years of age or older and live in the United States.
• You must be diagnosed with plaque psoriasis and be currently experiencing disease symptoms.
What should I expect?
• This is a year-long study for people living with plaque psoriasis.
• You will not be required to change treatments.
• All participants will be asked to complete health assessments periodically by answering survey questions and capturing images of their disease via a mobile application. These may take as long as 45 minutes to complete.
• You may be asked to read or watch some educational resources, have a phone call with an NPF patient navigator, and bring materials to visits with your health care provider to incorporate into your regular care.
• You will be compensated with a gift card every three months of active participation.
Find Out If You Are EligibleAnswer a few questions