Know What’s Possible
Learn. Heal. Share.
Saturday, June 8, 2019
9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
As you know, living with psoriatic disease can be an everyday battle. Pain, fatigue, itch, risk of associated health conditions and depression from living with with such a visual disease occur too often. But, with today’s treatment options, a healthier life, a better tomorrow with psoriatic disease is possible.
Join us at a free event about psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. You’ll receive:
- The latest info about treatment options from experts who care about effectively treating your disease.
- Strategies for feeling better and living with less pain.
- Time to chat with others. You can share your tips for managing your disease and learn from others at the event who understand what you’re going through.
- The opportunity to ask our experts questions.
- Free continental breakfast, health exhibits, a gift bag and the opportunity to win two event tickets to Pstamp Out Psoriatic Disease. (Must be present to win.)
You’re not alone. NPF is here to help you know what’s possible.
Craig Teller, MD
Prashanth Sunkureddi, M.D.
Norris Conference Center – Houston Westchase
9990 Richmond Avenue, Suite 102
Houston, TX, 77042
Metro transportation options
|9:30 a.m.||Registration, continental breakfast and exhibits|
|10:00 a.m.||About NPF|
|10:15 a.m.||Know what’s possible: Psoriasis|
|10:45 a.m.||Networking and exhibit break|
|11:15 a.m.||Know what’s possible: Psoriatic arthritis|
|12 p.m.||Q&A session|
Questions or unable to attend this live event? Call 800-723-9166 ext. 362 or email [email protected]
This event is made possible with funding from:
The National Psoriasis Foundation is solely responsible for all content and development.