Join Us From Anywhere
October 28, 2023, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. PT (Time Zone Converter)
Participate in our virtual conference from your home or wherever you'd like!
Hosted by long-time NPF volunteers Alan Simmons and Renee Joyce, this virtual conference will explore the connection between psoriatic disease and whole-body health. We will have sessions featuring:
- Impact of Sleep with psychologist Bret Ringdahl, Ph.D.
- Latest Research on Nutrition and Diet in Relation to Psoriasis with dermatologist Benjamin Kaffenberger, M.D.
- Integrative Approaches to Chronic Pain with naturopathic physician Todd Born, N.D., CNS
- My Partner Has Psoriatic Disease: A panel about loving someone with psoriasis or psoriatic arthritis moderated by Mary Maraventano Stried, M.S., LPC, NCC
- NPF Updates including an introduction to the new Chief Scientific & Medical Officer, Guy Eakin, Ph.D.
Sign up to join us on October 28!
See Our Previous Conference Recordings