This program is a new, highly collaborative CME-accredited program that addresses the need for education regarding multidisciplinary care in psoriatic disease. It aims to reach a broader audience of the many disciplines and specialties that help to manage complex cases and associated comorbid conditions that impact people with psoriatic disease.
Co-Chairs Philip J. Mease, M.D. and Alexis R. Ogdie-Beatty, M.D., MSCE have assembled an excellent group of faculty, who are leaders in the field, to address the need for interdisciplinary and comprehensive care to ensure better quality of life, outcomes related to skin and joint disease, and comorbidities. The next program will take place on September 24th in Philadelphia.
Lunch will be provided to attendees, and the agenda, accredited for 4.0 CME credits, will include:
- Epidemiology, Clinical Features and Classification of PsO and PsA by Alexis. R Ogdie-Beatty, M.D., MSCE
- Incorporating Wellness Programs for Optimal Control of Psoriatic Diseases with Elaine Husni, M.D.
- Current and emerging therapies with Philip Mease, M.D.
- Patient Perspective with Melissa Leeolou
- Panel Discussion with Melissa Leeolou and morning speakers
- Overview of Psoriatic Disease in Pediatrics with Pam Weiss, M.D., MSCE
- Striving for Equitable Psoriasis Care Across the Spectrum of Skin Tones with Junko Takeshita, M.D., PhD, MSCE
- Key Updates in Psoriasis and Comorbidity with Joel M. Gelfand, M.D., FAAD
- Panel Discussion with Melissa Leeolou and afternoon speakers