What will our new normal look like? And how do we end this pandemic?
Hear from our experts Joel M. Gelfand, M.D., NPF COVID-19 Task Force Co-Chair and Professor of Dermatology and of Epidemiology at the University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine and NPF Chief Scientific and Medical Officer Stacie Bell, Ph.D., as they address the questions you have about vaccines and other pandemic related topics specifically for those with psoriatic disease, including:
- When am I fully vaccinated?
- Why should I get vaccinated?
- Is my psoriatic disease treatment impacting the vaccine effectiveness?
- When can I go out with my friends without a mask?
- Does the vaccine make my psoriasis flare? Or does it help?
- What can I do about these post-vaccine flares?
- When will my kids be able to be vaccinated?