Community Ambassador Program
Community Ambassadors are volunteers who represent the National Psoriasis Foundation in their local communities. The role of the Ambassador is to serve as a community liaison, provide direct support to constituents and create awareness about psoriasis and support for the Foundation's mission and activities. Ambassadors will work to promote awareness through outreach to media, medical professionals, local legislators and the general public.
Prerequisites to become a Community Ambassador
- Complete an application to join the Community Ambassador Network
- Complete training to enhance knowledge of the Foundation and its activities from outreach to fundraising
- Be a member of the National Psoriasis Foundation
- Be a member of the Psoriasis Action Network
- Sign an annual commitment form
- Have availability and willingness to volunteer approximately 4-6 hours per month.
Apply to become a Community Ambassador
Please complete the following application as thoroughly as possible. Be sure to let us know about your experience and qualifications for this role, and what interests you about this opportunity. Thank you for your time and participation!